“It’s Okay to Ask for Help.” I know the energy that goes into finding a therapist that is right for you. I approach each client with this in mind -respecting the courage it takes to open up to another person. With over 20 years of experience you will find a confident and supportive tone in my approach to working with all of life’s concerns. Whether this is your first time reaching out or you’ve worked with a therapist before, I will support you’re unique process in discovering inner health and healing.
My specialty is helping you learn to be fully yourself by building understanding, skills and unblocking fear. I have experience in working with depression, anxiety, trauma, Veteran’s issues, relationship struggles and chronic health problems.
My practice is unique in combining traditional ‘talk therapy’ with a mind-body approach to healing utilizing techniques that include mindfulness, and body-focused insight. There is no separation between body and mind. The body remembers and expresses our hurts and pains.
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology University of Wyoming, 1994
- M.S. in Clinical Psychology, University of Wyoming, 1990
- B.S. in Psychology Purdue University, 1985
- Psychological Internship with USAF 1991
- Active Duty Psychologist in USAF 1991-1997
- Ft. Wainwright Army Psychologist 2016-2017
License: Wyoming #308
Licensed to practice since 1994