• $150 per 55-minute session. Co-pay required at time of service. Annual deductibles with your insurance copmpany are payable at time of service.
• $180.00 per 1.5-2hour art therapy session
• 6 prepaid sessions offered at @ $90.00/session (for a 55minute session) a total of $540.00. Only offered if a person does not have insurance or their insurance does not cover this service.
• Fee for service agreements may be made on a case by case basis per need
Preferred Provider with:
- United Behavioral Health
- Medicare Provider
Insurance may cover my full fee or percentage of it. You will be responsible for whatever part of the fee that your insurance does not cover. If you have a co-pay you will be asked to pay that at the time of service.
You should always contact your insurance company first and be fully informed of your benefits. When speaking with your insurance company you may want to ask the following questions:
• Do I have mental health benefits?
• What is my deductable and has it been met?
• How many sessions per calendar your does my plan cover?
• Is there a limit how much the plan will cover per session?
• Do I need a referral from a primary care provider?
• Do I need pre-authorization before I can begin?
Reduced fees are available on a limited basis
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!