Specializing in therapeutic work with adolescents, adults and couples.
What to Expect: For information on what happens in a therapy session visit: https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all…/what-really-happens-in-therapy-session
Free 30 minute consultation for all new clients.
I emphasize the importance of the therapeutic relationship. You need to feel comfortable and safe in therapy – although- it’s very natural to feel nervous at first. This is why I offer a the free 30 minute consultation for all new clients. This time let’s us meet and determine if I’m a good fit for you.
- Depression and Anxiety
- Career/work stress
- Life Transitions
- Grief and Loss
- Relationship concerns
- Veterans issues
- Gay, Lesbian and Transgendered
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Chronic Disease and Wellness
- Spiritual Health and exploration
- Pet Therapy with Remington the certified therapy dog
Other Services include:
- Nature Based Wilderness therapy and retreats for discovering inner healing
- Spritual Health and Growth
- Guided Imagery
- Mindfulness Based Meditation
- Heart-Centered Biofeedback
- Referrals to holistic health practitioners, alternative health providers
- Workshops and retreats for health practitioners wanting to renew and refresh their practice